Policy Version Number CMB00
About Data Collection, Cookies, and Your Choices.
Collection of Information you provide us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example we collect information when you make a purchase, fill out a form, leave a comment, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your Name, Last Name and Email Address, Phone Number, Physical Address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Automatic Collection of Information
When you access or use this site, some information is automatically collected, including:
- Statistical Information: We keep statistical information about the use on this website including amount of visitors, number of page views and which pages get more attention, average number of pages per visit, bandwidth, countries that generate the most traffic, the type of browsers used, the type of operating systems used, and referring websites (sources).
- Access Logs and Error Logs: We keep access logs and error logs for security and troubleshooting purposes. These logs include IP Address information of all website visitors, unless the visitor chooses to use a specific tool or service to hide his IP address. Logs are kept for a maximum of 30 days, after which they are permanently erased. Data included in those log files such as IP addresses is also automatically erased after 30 days.
- Purchase History: We automatically track any purchases taking place on this site for sales handling purposes. Part of the purchase history that we store includes also they buyer’s IP address which is required for security purposes, for instant in the event that we wish to block faked purchases or a BIN attack from a specific IP.
Use of Collected Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Keep you informed with promotional offers;
- Improving the website experience and performance;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Support you and provide you the service or product you requested;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows
- Between and among our current and future partners and any hired sub-contractors;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another party
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- With your consent or at your direction.
Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your information. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will always remain private.
Type of Cookies We Use
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Purpose:These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website. The purpose of these cookies is to provide a more personal experience without having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
- Erasing Account Information: If you wish to delete your account and account history please email us, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Erasing Information Posted on this Website: If you wish that we delete any type of information that you might have inserted on this website, such as a message or a comment in a fill-in form, please contact us.
- Opting Out from Promotional Communications: you may opt out of receiving promotional communication by contacting us and asking to opt out. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those relating to your account.
Embedded content from other websites
Some parts of our website may use Google Fonts. When end users visit a website that embeds Google Fonts, their browsers send HTTP requests to the Google Fonts Web API. The Google Fonts Web API serves the Google Fonts Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and subsequently the font files specified in the CSS to the users. Such HTTP requests include (1) the IP address used by the respective user to access the Internet, (2) the requested URL on the Google server, and (3) HTTP headers including the user agent describing the website visitors’ Internet browser and operating system versions as well as the referer (i.e. the webpage on which the Google font is to be displayed). For clarity, Google does not use any information collected by Google Fonts to create profiles of end users or for targeted advertising.
We welcome your comments regarding our policy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this policy, or if you have any questions please contact us on the contact information available on this website.